Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Favourite Things...Accessories

Thank goodness it's Wednesday.   I have been so excited to share my latest collection of favourite things.  Etsy has the greatest collection of original pieces to set you apart from the crowd.  Here are a few of my favourite accessories.

Glass Art by Sim's has created the ultimate two in one accessory, a bracelet/necklace combo.  The all in one bracelet and necklace is very unique with a variety of charms.  At the very affordable price of $29.95 it a must for every closet.  Visit Glass Art by Sim's Etsy shop at http://www.glassartbysims.etsy.com/.



I absolutely love, love, love this Mocha Cowl by anitoes.  It is well made, easy to wear, and would go with anything.  Anitoes has photographed it well showing the many different options for wearing the cowl.  Go to http://www.anitoes.etsy.com/ to view this A+ piece and the many other adorable items in anitoes shop.



Solis Handmade Jewelry is another must see Etsy shop.  They offer bracelets, necklaces and earrings with a youthful flare.  My favourite item is the Leaf Fringe Necklace.  I love all things natural and the leaves have a very fresh feeling.  Check out Solis Handmade Jewelry Etsy shop at http://www.solisjewelry.etsy.com/.



Last, but certainly not least is a quirky key fob by uyudesign.  I love orange so it is no surprise that I was drawn to this item.  Not only is the colour youthful and invigorating, but the design is functional.  No one wants to lose their keys and this hip fob can be worn around your wrist, snapped to your purse strap or belt loop.  A perfect accessory for men and women.  If you want your very own Snaplet Wrist Key Fob head to http://www.uyudesign.etsy.com/ to order one today.



I hope you have enjoyed my favourite accessories as much as I have.  Make sure to check out the shops listed as they have quality original handmade items.  I can't wait till next week to share more of my favourite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment