Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Week in Review...January 10-16th

Wow, what a week!  I have been blogging a little over two weeks and I am already hooked.  I love that I am able to share my experiences, thoughts, and favourites with other like minded individuals.  The interaction with my piers is priceless.

I have "met" over the Internet many very knowledgeable people.  The advice I have received has help me propel my small business from mediocre to fabulous!  A little work really does go along way and great pictures are worth more like a million words!

We have implemented a new weekly format to our blog, to help cover a wide range of topics.  Please give us your feedback.  Let us know if you think it is working or if you would rather we go "off the cuff"?

Four Elements Design also had a first this week.  Our very first interview was an absolute treat.  Coral from The Snowshoe Loft is a delight.  What a good sport to be the first Featured Seller on a relatively unknown blog.  Thanks again Coral!

Thank you all for following Four Elements Design.  We are so honoured to have you take time out of your busy schedules to check in with us.  We will do our best to not disappoint : )

No comments:

Post a Comment